To be happy...
1. Live and let live.
2. Giving oneself to others. "If one gets tired, one runs the risk of being egoistic. Stagnant water is the first to be corrupted."
3. Move quietly...be a running river (quiet and peaceful) not a rocky stream.
4. Take time to play with children; have a healthy culture of leisure, enjoying art and reading.
5. Consider Sunday family time, try to make Sunday a day of rest.
6. Help young people find employment.
7. Care for the environment.
8. Forget the negative.
9. Respect those who think different than yourself.
10. Actively seek peace.
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.