Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
CLICK HERE FOR CONTENTS OF THIS WHOLE BLOG, OR USE THE SEARCH BAR BELOW

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Monday, February 18, 2008

RESULTS OF PSYCHOLOGY TEST

The following refers to the Good Psychology Test.
 

This test tells you what your priorities are, out of five, from the most important to the least. The following is what each person in the story represents:

A = Money and Power

B = Philosophy

C = Traditional Morality

D = Home and Hearth

X = Reality

 

After giving this test to David Frost's audience, the psychologist asked if anyone picked A as their favorite. Among the very few who raised their hand was a bald, fat man in the front row. He was asked why he chose A, and he said, "Because he knew what he wanted and he knew how to get it."

I made the mistake of giving this test to two separate individuals after I loaned them money instead of before, and they chose A. Neither ever paid me back. My parents were fundamentalist Christians, and both of them picked C first and X last! My own list was X first, then D, B, C, and lastly A. The reason I picked X first was because I felt sorry for her in her plight.


______
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment