Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
CLICK HERE FOR CONTENTS OF THIS WHOLE BLOG, OR USE THE SEARCH BAR BELOW

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Saturday, August 9, 2008

NO FEAR


As I've said, I used to have recurring nightmares about tarantulas crawling out from beneath the woodwork in our house; and, in the attempt to combat my fears, acquired a live female tarantula when I was a freshman in high school, and kept it for years as a pet, before these critters could have been found in pet stores. I went on to write the first book published on tarantula care, and to found the original American Tarantula Society.

Well, last night, for the first time since getting one for a pet in 1963, I had a dream about tarantulas loose in my house. But this time I was not afraid and was trying to find them and catch them to put them back in their terrariums; and one had fallen, its fall being broken somewhat by the flap on a cardboard box, and I was so worried that it had injured itself.



______
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment