Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
CLICK HERE FOR CONTENTS OF THIS WHOLE BLOG, OR USE THE SEARCH BAR BELOW

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Sunday, March 6, 2011

CRYING IN CHURCH

Micki is emotional, and often during consecration at Mass she cries, embarrassing me some. Today, because our daughter Disa sings in the choir, we had to get there a half hour early, and because the sanctuary was almost empty, Micki suggested we sit up close to the front. I relented. As Mass was about to begin, I whispered to her, "Now don't make a scene crying while we're sitting up front," and she didn't. But while singing the hymn "The Summons," when we sang, "Will you kiss the leper clean..." Micki leaned over to me and said "leprechaun?" I began laughing, trying to stifle my giggles to keep from making a scene, and laughed until I cried!


______
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment