Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
CLICK HERE FOR CONTENTS OF THIS WHOLE BLOG, OR USE THE SEARCH BAR BELOW

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Thursday, January 17, 2013

HURTFUL CIRCLE


When I was a little kid, my big brother Paul had me up on his shoulders. Sadist that he was, Paul leaned forward, threatening to let me fall. We happened to be by our dining room table, and I looked down in terror at the chair below that I would land on if I fell. Our chair backs looked something like this. I begged Paul not to drop me, and he teasingly asked, "Why not?"

I managed to say in my trembling voice, "Because of those two sharp points, and that...that...hurtful circle!"

Paul started laughing so hard, that he almost DID drop me.



______
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment