Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
CLICK HERE FOR CONTENTS OF THIS WHOLE BLOG, OR USE THE SEARCH BAR BELOW

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

TELL COTTEN'S LANDON SAGA





Author Tell Cotten causes us more grief! The problem is that his books end! After anxiously waiting for one, my wife and I read it together, thoroughly enjoy it, and then it's finished and we have to wait for the next one! After reading many great books that have changed my life, and every Pulitzer Prize winning fiction book published in my 67-year lifetime, I've decided that Tell Cotten is my favorite author. His books are probably not life-changing and may not win Pulitzers, but they are downright fun to read, hard to put down, and the reader can actually watch the action as he reads it. There are very few Pulitzer winners I've enjoyed more. And Tell is authentic--a seventh-generation Texas rancher--and knows what he's writing about. Although each of his books can stand alone, this is a continuing saga and so it's recommended we begin with Confessions of a Gunfighter. Even if you don't like westerns, read these. Then you'll like westerns.





______
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.


2 comments:

  1. Great review! Thanks Dale!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tell,

    What a fantastic presentation. Love it! :)

    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete