Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
CLICK HERE FOR CONTENTS OF THIS WHOLE BLOG, OR USE THE SEARCH BAR BELOW

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Monday, January 12, 2015

MY FRIENDS GOT MAIL


As difficult as it was to work for the United States Postal Service, I was always relieved to see the customers on my route. While the postal management pressured me with time and regulations and spied on me as I delivered, the people on my route would greet me with a smile and a few nice words, trade a joke or two, and just be wonderfully human. I appreciated them. And whenever I was discouraged by management at the office, I would just think, I have many friends out there who encourage me.

I retired FINALLY on April Fool's Day, 2011, and received scores of cards and gifts from the people on my mail route. Today at home I was rummaging through some papers and came upon this card. Here's what it said inside.







______
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment