Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
CLICK HERE FOR CONTENTS OF THIS WHOLE BLOG, OR USE THE SEARCH BAR BELOW

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Sunday, January 8, 2017

THE END OF CURIOSITY



When I was a kid, I noticed that my friend was missing his little finger, and I made the mistake of asking him how it happened. He said that he was trying to get into a barn door, but that it was kept shut by a hook lock too high for him to reach. So he got a chunk of firewood and propped it up against the door and stood on it in order to reach the lock. As he was fiddling with the lock, the chunk of wood slipped out from under him, his little finger got caught in the lock, and he hung there until his finger snapped off. I've never asked a missing-fingered person since how it happened.






______
For the complete contents of the Butter Rum Cartoon, click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment