Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
Welcome to the BUTTER RUM CARTOON. Click HERE for complete contents. Feel free to comment.

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Monday, July 20, 2026

PICTURE SHARING

I got a Zip doll from the Howdy Doody Show when I was a kid. One of my favorites.

 

When the World's Fair came to Seattle, they never realized that its Space Needle would be a decoy attracting aliens.

 

For a time this version was hard to get in the U.S.  I ordered this set from England, and the books arrived in only a burlap gunny sack, unharmed.

 

My wife and me in People magazine in 1979.

 

When my girlfriend and I were poisoned by carbon monoxide from a malfunctioning charcoal heater in Korea, I was in the Seoul hospital in a three-day coma during her wake and burial.

 

I'm the only one on my block with one of these.

 

My grandfather made these blocks for me when I was a kid, enough blocks to fill a huge basket. I could make a tower from the floor to the ceiling.

 

The Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle set in the Lund Library, written by "The Egg and I" author, Betty MacDonald, who once called my grandfather a genius.

 

When he was a kid, our son Andrew asked me to draw him a monster.

 

I was a mailman for 24 years.

 

Don't mess with our daughter.

 

From the Hippy's Handbook, by Ruth Bronsteen.  The part about nutmeg doesn't work.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to here from you.
No spam or links, please.