Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
Welcome to the BUTTER RUM CARTOON. Click HERE for complete contents. Feel free to comment.

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Saturday, August 1, 2026

FOUR TEMPERAMENTS

       The other day, our son remembered that I have a phlegmatic temperament and asked me what traits determine that, and I didn't remember.  I just found the info in our file, so here it is:
 
TEMPERAMENT              STRENGTHS                 WEAKNESSES

 
Choleric                        decisive                       angry
                                    determined                  crafty
                                    confident                     cruel 
                                    independent                domineering
                                    leader                          inconsiderate
                                    optimistic                    sarcastic
                                    practical                      self-sufficient
                                    productive                   unemotional
                                    strong-willed
 
 
 Sanguine                      carefree                       egocentric
                                     compassionate             exaggerates
                                     enthusiastic                 fearful
                                     friendly                       loud
                                     outgoing                      restless    
                                     personable                   undependable
                                     talkative                      undisciplined
                                     warm                           unstable
                                                                        weak-willed
 
 
Phlegmatic                     calm                           fearful
                                     conservative                indecisive
                                     dependable                 selfish
                                     diplomat                      self-protective
                                     easy-going                   spectator
                                     efficient                      stingy
                                     humorous                    unmotivated
                                     leader                         
                                     practical
 
 
Melancholy                   analytical                     critical
                                    artistic                         impractical
                                    gifted                           moody
                                    idealistic                      negative
                                    loyal                             revengeful
                                    perfectionist                 rigid
                                    self-sacrificing              self-centered
                                    sensitive                       theoretical
                                                                        unsociable
 
   
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to here from you.
No spam or links, please.