Awhile back, Micki and I went to the Halloween party at what is now the Lake Bronson Nudist Club near Sultan, Washington. Micki was eight months pregnant with our first child, and I painted her large belly like a pumpkin. This was her costume for the party. She undressed and came as a pumpkin, delighting everyone. She won first prize for best costume.
When the actual day of Halloween came, Micki had an appointment at the Mount Vernon Birth Clinic, so that morning I painted another pumpkin on her belly to surprise the midwife during her checkup. I stood by as Micki lay on the table. And when the midwife raised Micki's shirt to check her, she jumped with fright, surprised to see a big pumpkin, then began laughing hysterically. She then composed herself and very seriously called in her assistant, saying that she found something very peculiar in Micki's checkup and wanted a second opinion. The assistant, looking very concerned, then lifted Micki's shirt and jumped. We had the birth clinic in stitches.
When the actual day of Halloween came, Micki had an appointment at the Mount Vernon Birth Clinic, so that morning I painted another pumpkin on her belly to surprise the midwife during her checkup. I stood by as Micki lay on the table. And when the midwife raised Micki's shirt to check her, she jumped with fright, surprised to see a big pumpkin, then began laughing hysterically. She then composed herself and very seriously called in her assistant, saying that she found something very peculiar in Micki's checkup and wanted a second opinion. The assistant, looking very concerned, then lifted Micki's shirt and jumped. We had the birth clinic in stitches.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Would love to here from you.
No spam or links, please.