Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
Welcome to the BUTTER RUM CARTOON. Click HERE for complete contents. Feel free to comment.

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Friday, August 14, 2026

MOUNT HIGGINS

       My old Army buddy, Bear, and I had run out of food and water, yet spent three days on this peak, awed at the tremendous view atop a sheer drop of hundreds of feet.  We lived off of blueberries that grew at the peak, and were never hungry or thirsty.  
       It was on this mountain that I had what I believe to be a Sasquatch encounter, and where my brave little dog, Omega, followed me across a slippery high log spanning a rushing water gorge.
       And finally my wife, Micki, accompanied me to the peak, on the way visiting Myrtle Lake and sleeping in a tube tent beneath the quilt I bought in Korea, cuddling to keep warm through the cold night. 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to here from you.
No spam or links, please.