Butter Rum Cartoon

Butter Rum Cartoon
Welcome to the BUTTER RUM CARTOON. Click HERE for complete contents. Feel free to comment.

Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Sunday, August 9, 2026

PHONES HURT

        Today I discovered that people using phones to access the Butter Rum Cartoon don't see the link to the index of all my posts, unless they go to the bottom of the screen and click on "see web version."  Then they have a link ("HERE") to a categorized list of my around 800 blog posts.  So for people stuck on phones (I don't have a cell phone), the Butter Rum Cartoon must be pretty boring.  I'll try somehow to remedy this.  
 
P.S.  My son just helped, to when, on a phone, you access this blog, it will bring you to the web version automatically instead of the mobile version.  This is wonderful, except the print then is smaller.  But as my son says, people on phones are used to zooming in. 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to here from you.
No spam or links, please.