Dale Lund's BUTTER RUM CARTOON.
Click HERE for complete contents.


Search the Butter Rum Cartoon

Saturday, September 12, 2026

YOU'RE NOT CHRISTIAN, ARE YOU?

        My son Andrew and I were on our way up to Church today, and he wanted to stop at the Shell station along the way on Highway 13 for coffee, and so we did.  I waited there in the car.
       When he came out with his coffee and was about to get into the car, Andrew turned to the fellow sitting in his car a few yards away with his door open, and said, "You're not Christian, are you?"
       The man showed no reaction at all, just sat there, so Andrew mumbled, "I guess not," and got into the car.  I was thinking, 'Man, Andy's got into some hardcore witnessing today."
       Then it hit him what he said, and he laughed and explained that someone with the first name Christian had left his credit card on the counter in the store, so Andrew checked, asking the man parked outside near us.
       We couldn't stop laughing, the man pondering in his mind: 'What makes it look like I'm not a Christian?'
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to here from you.
No spam or links, please.